What you need to know.
- Fill out the “Order Self Screening Kits” report.
- Once order is received and packaged you will be notified by The Milton Chamber of Commerce. Please do not visit the pick up location until your time for pickup has been scheduled.
- Each company should assign a Screening Supervisor Designate, who will be the contact person.
- If you have multiple businesses, please fill out one form per business.
What you need to know before you arrive.
- All visitors must complete and PASS a COVID-19 assessment before entry into the premises.
- Check in at registration and provide the completed Provincial Antigen Screening Program Agreement for Participating Companies. Click here to download the agreement form.
- You will be required to watch a 5-minute training video prior to your initial pick-up. Click here to watch the training video.
- Capacity limited to 4 visitors at any one time.
- Masks and physical distancing are mandatory while in the the building.
Reporting Your Results
- Your Screening Supervisor Designate will be responsible for reporting all results.
- Results can only be submitted through the online portal.
- Results are shared with Health Canada and the Ministry of Health Ontario.
Halton Region Public Health does NOT need to be notified of any positive Workplace Self-Screening tests (rapid antigen tests). Anyone who screens positive through a Workplace Self-Screening Kit will need to make an appointment at a COVID-19 testing location to receive a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test within 24 hours. They must also self-isolate immediately and will not be permitted in the workplace until the result of the PCR test is known. Public Health will contact those who receive a positive PCR test directly.
Do you have questions? Please visit Frequently Asked Questions first.
If you have not found the answer to your questions please email email@example.com.