What you need to know.
- Fill out the “Order Self Screening Kits” report.
- Once order is received and packaged you will be notified by The Milton Chamber of Commerce. Please do not visit the pick up location until your time for pickup has been scheduled.
- Each company should assign a Screening Supervisor Designate, who will be the contact person.
- If you have multiple businesses, please fill out one form per business.
What you need to know before you arrive.
- All visitors must complete and PASS a COVID-19 assessment before entry into the premises.
- Check in at registration and provide the completed Provincial Antigen Screening Program Agreement for Participating Companies. Click here to download the agreement form.
- You will be required to watch a 5-minute training video prior to your initial pick-up. Click here to watch the training video.
- Capacity limited to 4 visitors at any one time.
- Masks and physical distancing are mandatory while in the the building.
Reporting Your Results
- Your Screening Supervisor Designate will be responsible for reporting all results.
- Results can only be submitted through the online portal.
- Results are shared with Health Canada and the Ministry of Health Ontario.
Anyone who receives a positive test result through the Workplace Self Screening Kit will need to make arrangements with Halton Public Health to receive a PCR test as soon as possible. They must also work with Public Health to determine when it is safe for them to return to work.
Do you have questions? Please visit Frequently Asked Questions first.
If you have not found the answer to your questions please email email@example.com.