Advanced Manufacturing Supercluster
AMS Halton Working Group
Overview: The AMS Halton Working Group was formed through the Milton Chamber of Commerce (MCC) and the MCC Government Relations Committee. It is managed by Richard Bolton (Chair [From Centricity360]) and Scott McCammon (Co-Chair [From the Milton Chamber of Commerce]). This working group is made up of individuals from Halton Region, The Town of Milton, Milton Education Village Innovation Centre as well as key individuals from Silicon Halton, Haltech, BDC, all the Chambers of Commerce including Milton, Halton Hills, Oakville and Burlington, educational institutions and other private technology companies.
Vision: The shared vision for the group is to educate on the Advanced Manufacturing Supercluster and the Innovation Corridor as well as ensuring that Halton based technology businesses play an active role in projects released from NGen Canada as well as contributing to the Advanced Manufacturing Supercluster in any collaborative or partnership means. Regional collaboration is key.
AMS Halton Members:
- Richard Bolton – Centricity360
- Anthony Khoraych – Advanced Test & Automation
- Ben Zimmer – Enable Education
- Christine Carrington – Halton Region
- Chris Herbert – Silicon Halton
- Joel Briere – BDC
- Shann McGrail – Haltech
- Mark Steffler, Burlington Economic Development Corporation
- Keith Lue – Town of Milton
- Michael Launslager – Town of Milton
- Robert Duvall – RDC Networks
- Scott McCammon – Milton Chamber of Commerce
- Drew Redden – Oakville Chamber of Commerce
- Keith Hoey – Burlington Chamber of Commerce
- Kathleen Dills – Halton Hills Chamber of Commerce
Our vision for TechConnect Halton is collaboration. Halton has many dynamic technology, manufacturing and support organizations. Let’s begin by getting to know how we can all partner together and then explore how we can collaborate in the Advanced Manufacturing Supercluster (AMS). TechConnect Halton will not only update you on the AMS, NGen Canada and its strategic partners, but it will also give you the direct ability to get involved through our open mic pitch sessions to help us understand your business challenge, solution offer, your area of expertise or collaboration interests. Don’t miss this event.
NGen | Next Generation Manufacturing Canada
Canada’s advanced manufacturing network is a constellation of industrial companies and start-ups,