- This event has passed.
Live at Lunch: Boost Your Business Technology with the CDAP!
October 20 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
How Canadians do business has changed. To stay competitive and grow, small and medium-sized businesses need to adopt new digital tools. The Canada Digital Adoption Program (CDAP) can help get your business online, boost your e-commerce presence, or help digitalize your business’s operations. CDAP provides funding and support to businesses, as well as training and work opportunities for young Canadians.
The Boost Your Business Technology grant helps small and medium-sized businesses adopt new digital technologies, by providing:
- A free digital assessment tool to evaluate your own digital readiness.
- Up to $15,000 to consult a digital advisor and develop a digital adoption plan.
- Up to $100,000 in interest-free loans from BDC to help implement the digital adoption plan.
- Funded work placements for students or recent graduates who can help with digital transformation.
This webinar explores and educates on the CDAP from several value-added perspectives:
- ISED (Innovation Science and Economic Development) is the federal agency responsible for the CDAP funding and grant program.
- CyberSecure Canada is the nation’s cybersecurity certification program for small and medium-sized organizations.
Digital Advisors will explain the Digital Adoption Plan process.
Thursday, October 20
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
Complimentary for Members