- This event has passed.
Live at Lunch: Recent Legislative Changes – Your Duties as an Employer
May 12 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
The Ontario government’s Bill 27 introduced some significant amendments to the Employment Standards Act, 2000 late in 2021. More recently, Bill 88 was announced with additional controversial amendments. With limited guidance from the government, and looming deadlines, questions have swirled.
In the seminar Rishi Bandhu from Bandhu Law Professional Corporation will explore the following:
- What does “disconnecting from work” mean?
- What should a “disconnecting from work” policy consider?
- Are all non-competition agreements now unlawful?
- What are an employer’s options to prevent unfair competition by former employees?
- Do I have to implement a technology monitoring policy in my workplace?
Thursday, May 12
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
Free for members
Non-member: $10 +HST