- This event has passed.
Post-Budget Town Hall with MP Adam van Koeverden
April 29, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Join us for an interactive discussion on the recent Federal
budget and the benefits for Milton businesses.
The 2021 Federal budget was announced on April 19, at our Post-Budget Town Hall Adam will discuss the financial supports for businesses including:
- Extension of the Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS), Canada Emergency Rent Subsidy (CERS) and lockdown support.
- The new Canada Recovery Hiring Program for eligible employers that continue to experience qualifying declines in revenues relative to before the pandemic.
- $1.4 billion over four years, starting in 2021-22, to provide access to skills, training, and advisory services for all businesses accessing this program.
- Micro-grants to smaller, main street businesses to support costs associated with technology adoption.
- Training and work opportunities for as many as 28,000 young people to help small- and medium-sized businesses across Canada adopt new technology.
- Improvements to the Canada Small Business Financing Program.
This is an opportunity to learn and share concerns. So, be sure to bring your questions for Adam.
Thursday, April 29
9:00 AM – 10:00 AM
Open to all businesses