The 2017 Milton Chamber of Commerce Annual General Meeting will take place on Wednesday, December 6, 2017. Location and time to be confirmed.
The meeting package and registration will be available soon.
At the AGM the Milton Chamber membership voted in a new Board of Directors for the upcoming year.
The Board of Directors is elected from the membership to represent the interests of the business community across all sectors. Chamber volunteers and staff are guided in their day-to day activities by the Chamber’s statement of Mission and Goals. Our Board of Directors and Executive Committee are charged with overall responsibility for the Chamber’s strategic direction and policy.
2017 Board of Directors
- Chair – Teresa Fujarczuk, Granite Ridge Golf Club
- Vice Chair – Keith Hesse, Aimco Solrec
- Treasurer – Wilfred (Buddy) Edge, RBC Dominion Securities
- President & CEO – Scott McCammon, CCE, Milton Chamber of Commerce
- Richard Bolton, Centricity360
- Steven Dykstra, Steven Dykstra Law Professionals
- Leslie Fitch, Milton Public Library
- Walter Heyden, Dufferin Aggregates
- Rick Malboeuf, Town Council Representative
- Leslie McLaren, ROXUL Inc.
- David O’Connell, BANG! creative
- Nathan Porter, SRG (Stevens Resource Group)
- Fred Scheuer, Intrigue Media Milton