Please note that the Milton Chamber Golf Tournament will take place on Tuesday, July 13, rain or shine.
Important: The tournament will be following and complying with Halton Region Health Department’s guidelines to ensure everyone’s safety.
NEW DATE: Tuesday, July 13, 2021
Granite Ridge Golf Club
NEW LOWER 2021 PRICE: $165 + HST/per person
Foursome: $500 + HST
Registration includes: golf, lunch, one (1) raffle ticket and one (1) passport
Passport includes: draw entry to drive a custom golf cart for the day; access to on-course contests like Air Cannon, Golf Darts, Chipping Contest; one (1) bunker grenade; and three (3) mulligans.
- Sharp 55″ 4K UHD LED Smart TV – Courtesy of J D Factors
- Samsung Galaxy Tab – Courtesy of Dufferin Aggregates
- One Hour Tune-up Lesson with Golf Pro at Greystone Golf Club – Courtesy of Greystone Golf Club
- Vintage XL Toronto Maple Leafs Jersey – Courtesy of J D Factors
- Navy Blue XL Nike Golf Shirt – Courtesy of J D Factors
Due to Covid-19 restrictions on large gatherings we have to offset each course’s shot gun start time this year.
- Cobalt players will arrive for 11:30am check in & lunch then tee off at 12:30pm
- Ruby players will arrive for 12:00pm check-in & lunch then tee off at 1:00pm.
The Chamber’s 32nd Annual Golf Tournament is your chance to work from the course for the day. Bringing together Milton’s business leaders, the tournament is a great opportunity to network while enjoying a fun day of golf.
Thank you to our 2020 sponsors
Wilfrid Laurier University and Oxford Properties – Greens
Crozier & Associates Inc. – Air Cannon
Chudleigh’s – Lunch
Mattamy Homes Limited – Lunch
Wallace Chevrolet Buick Cadillac Ltd. – Hole-In-One
Fedar Investments Ltd. – Proud Partner of Granite Ridge Golf Club – Refreshment
Dufferin Aggregates – Cart
Insurance Bureau of Canada – Cart
Miltowne Insurance Services Inc. – Score Card
TD Bank Group – Golf Darts
McDonald’s – Hospitality Cart
ROCKWOOL – Contest Ball
PROforma U-Want-One – Early Bird & Sign
Allegra Marketing Print Mail – Print
Interested in sponsoring the Chamber Golf Tournament? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org