Host a Lunch Box Tour
The Chamber’s Lunch Box Tour Program is designed to give our members an up close and personal look at other member companies. It is an opportunity for featured companies to showcase the technology, logistics and/or other innovations that make them stand out in the community/industry. Tours will accommodate 10-15 participants.
The Chamber will:
- Market the tour to our members via eblast, our website and eNewsletter featuring your company’s logo and a link to your website.
- Handle all registration and coordination of the event until it begins on your property.
- Post and promote the Lunch Box Tour on social media outlets.
- Feature your company in a follow up article in the Chamber’s eNewsletter with a description of the tour, photo and link to the featured company’s website.
Your company will:
- Develop a tour of your facility which highlights any technology, logistics or other innovation which makes you a leader in your community/industry.
- Tours may include a presentation portion in a meeting room or office.
- Companies should include accommodations for washroom breaks and notice of any accessibility issues.
- Provide lunch and water for the tour participants.
For information on becoming a featured company on our Lunch Box Tour Program, contact Cheryl@miltonchamber.ca or 905-878-0581.