The Milton Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce our partnership with the Toronto Region Board of Trade to deliver the Recovery Activation Program.
The Recovery Activation Program (RAP) is an immersive online workshop program that connects businesses with industry experts for guidance, mentorship and practical advice about process modernization and end-to-end digital transformation.
It is completely free for businesses and supports firms of any size across Ontario.
All participants will graduate from RAP with an expertly vetted Digital Transformation Blueprint which will detail a specific plan to attack each participant’s unique barriers to digital connectivity and will act as a highly practical tool throughout their digital restructuring.
RAP will ensure participants develop a holistic strategy to digital transformation.
Participants will focus on five key pillars:
- Digital Modernization: Harnessing technology to transform internal processes and enhance external business opportunities
- Technological Hardware: Learning about digital capacity, backend hardware and risk mitigation techniques for a digital transformation
- Structural and Regulatory Alignment: Exploring the legal tools and regulatory requirements for a successful digital restructuring
- Digital Restructure Financing: Accessing the right mentors, investors, and resources to prepare businesses to undertake a restructuring
- Marketing and Sales: Leveraging data-driven marketing and sales insights to inform a digital transformation
Take the Digital Needs Assessment (DNA)
The Digital Needs Assessment, an online tool designed to give you a better understanding of the digital readiness of your business, benchmarked to your industry. It will provide you with a critical starting point for your digital transformation, and your gaps and opportunities.
Once complete, you will receive your ‘DNA’ results and a follow-up email with a custom recommendation of the Recovery Activation Program service offering(s) that best meet the needs of your business. Take the DNA.
Let us help your business reconnect!
Visit the Board of Trade website for information and the online application form. Be sure to indicate the Milton Chamber of Commerce as the nominating Chamber to support your application.
This program is funded in part by the Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario, the Government of Canada, and the Government of Ontario.