The Milton Chamber of Commerce Scholarship Committee is pleased to announce our scholarship recipients. The Milton Chamber of Commerce offers $1,000 scholarships to students attending a post-secondary institution, these scholarships are available to one student from each Milton high school, a student entering into a recognized apprenticeship program or a child of a Chamber member.
- Daniel B. Jolic – Child of a Milton Chamber Member
- Samantha Tawse – Apprenticeship
- Matthias Scheid-Wiltshire – Bishop Reding Catholic S.S.
- Rachel Gilham – Craig Keilburger S. S.
- Thomas Coulson – Milton District H. S.
- Dua Alam – Jean Vanier Catholic S. S.
The Milton Farmers’ Market Scholarship Café and the Milton Chamber of Commerce Sports Celebrity Dinner & Auction fund our scholarship program. The market is held Saturday mornings, from May to October, in downtown Milton between Martin & James Street. The 16th Annual Sports Celebrity Dinner & Auction will be held in early 2017.
Special thanks are extended to the guidance counselors from the Milton high schools that assisted us in the application process.
An additional thank you to the Chamber volunteers who make up the Scholarship Selection Committee:
- Teresa Fujarczuk, Granite Ridge Golf Club
- Ron Hudson, Retired
- Nicole Slyvester, Crozier & Associates
- Mark Williams, Milton Public Library