On Friday April 13th, the Milton Chamber of Commerce celebrated Milton’s finest at the annual Community Awards Gala. The evening brought together Milton’s Business and Community Leaders to recognize those individuals and companies that make Milton such an amazing place to live and work.
Attendees were treated to a sumptuous seafood buffet and dinner before the ceremony began. Emcees Sam Kassam Macfie of Famiizuu and Glenda Lloyd of Cogeco were joined by Chamber Chair Walter Heyden of Dufferin Aggregates and representatives of our category partners to present the awards. Each nominee was introduced by a profile video courtesy of Cogeco.
The Milton Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce the recipients of this year’s Community Awards.
- Lifetime Achievement – Anne Eadie
- Citizens of the Year – Liz & Peter Lambrick
- Joyce Hagevik Volunteer of the Year – David Coulter
- The Honourary Community Builders Award was presented by the Milton Chamber of Commerce in partnership with Cogeco to – Milton District Hospital Foundation
Our Home, Our Hospital Campaign Team
- Business Person of the Year – Heba Ahmed Malki, domilya GROUP
- The Entrepreneur of the Year Award was presented by the Milton Chamber of Commerce in partnership with Bell and awarded to – Jackie Clark, FirePower Kids
- The Business of the Year Awards were presented by the Milton Chamber of Commerce in partnership with CN:
- Business of the Year – Small Business (1-5 Employees) – Pendleton Translations Limited
- Business of the Year – Medium Business (6-59 Employees) – Cannonball Pools
- Business of the Year – Large Business (60+ Employees) – Gordon Food Service
Congratulations to all of this year’s nominees and recipients. You make Milton a very special place to do business.