Chamber Gala Showcases Milton’s Best
The 2014 Milton Chamber of Commerce Community Awards took place at Granite Ridge Golf Club on Friday, April 10th. The Annual Black-tie gala showcases the best of Milton with awards given to outstanding community members and business people.
This year’s recipients included
- Rita Albin-Curtis – Lifetime Achievement
- Laurie Goodman – Citizen of the Year
- Margaret Saliba – Joyce Hagevik Volunteer of the Year
- Del Ridge Home – GreenLife West-Side – Civic Improvement of the Year
- RDC Networks – Business of the Year – 99 Employees or less
- Sam Kassam-Macfie – momstown Milton – Entrepreneur of the Year
- Sandy Hatzis – Re/Max Real Estate – Business Person of the Year
The Milton Chamber congratulates all of the nominees and recipients.