On Saturday, August 13 the Milton Chamber of Commerce presented $1000 scholarships to deserving Milton students entering post-secondary.
The Milton Chamber Scholarship Fund is supported in part by the proceeds from the Milton Farmers’ Market Scholarship Café, in partnership with Troy’s Diner. To increase awareness of this fundraising effort, the Milton Chamber of Commerce hosted the 2022 Scholarship Presentation Ceremony at the Milton Farmers’ Market.
The 2022 Scholarship recipients are:
· Karolina Sustrova – Bishop Reding Catholic Secondary School
· Akanksha Sharma – Bishop Reding Catholic Secondary School
· Julia Dolson – Milton District High School
· Mimi Paquette– Craig Kielburger Secondary School
· Georgia Ellett– Craig Kielburger Secondary School
· Mya Campanelli – Apprentice
· Isobel Williams – Child of a Member – Springridge Farm
Since 1990, the Milton Chamber of Commerce has offered $1,000 scholarships to students attending their first year of post-secondary education; one for a student from each Milton high school including E.C. Drury for the Deaf, one for a high school student registered in an Ontario Youth Apprenticeship Program and one for a child of a Chamber member.