The Milton Chamber of Commerce is proud to announce this year’s Community Award Recipients
On Friday, April 13, 2018, the Milton Chamber of Commerce held the annual Community Awards Gala at Granite Ridge Golf Club. The evening brought together Milton’s Business and Community Leaders to recognize those individuals and companies that make Milton such an amazing place to live and work.
The Milton Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce the recipients of this year’s Community Awards.
- Lifetime Achievement – Anne Eadie
- Citizens of the Year – Liz & Peter Lambrick
- Joyce Hagevik Volunteer of the Year – David Coulter
- The Honourary Community Builders Award was presented by the Milton Chamber of Commerce in partnership with Cogeco to – Milton District Hospital Foundation
Our Home, Our Hospital Campaign Team
- Business Person of the Year – Heba Ahmed Malki, domilya GROUP
- The Entrepreneur of the Year Award was presented by the Milton Chamber of Commerce in partnership with Bell and awarded to – Jackie Clark, FirePower Kids
- The Business of the Year Awards were presented by the Milton Chamber of Commerce in partnership with CN:
- Business of the Year – Small Business (1-5 Employees) – Pendleton Translations Limited
- Business of the Year – Medium Business (6-59 Employees) – Cannonball Pools
- Business of the Year – Large Business (60+ Employees) – Gordon Food Service
Congratulations to all of this year’s nominees and recipients. You make Milton a very special place to do business.
With support from local businesses, the Chamber has acknowledged Milton’s finest since 1981 with this festive evening of celebration and recognition.
Our thanks to this year’s sponsors
Sponsorship Opportunities are now available for this year’s Community Awards Gala on Friday, April 13, 2018. Please contact Melissa@miltonchamber.ca