The Milton Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce our 2020 scholarship recipients. The Milton Chamber of Commerce offers $1,000 scholarships to students entering post-secondary education. The MCC scholarships are available to students from all Milton high schools, a student entering into a recognized apprenticeship program or a child of a Chamber member. Congratulations to the 2020 Milton Chamber of Commerce Scholarship Recipients:
- Sean D’Mello, Bishop Reding Catholic S.S.
- Davin Caratao, Bishop Reding Catholic S.S.
- Sudipti (Sudu) Kapar, Craig Keilburger S. S.
- Taha Memon, Craig Keilburger S. S.
- Amira Chahbar. E.C. Drury
- Mairead Murphy, Jean Vanier Catholic S. S.
- Eric Shi, Milton District H. S.
The Milton Farmers’ Market Scholarship Café and the Milton Chamber of Commerce Sports Celebrity Dinner & Auction fund our scholarship program.
Special thanks are extended to the guidance counselors from the Milton high schools that assisted us in the application process.
An additional thank you to the Chamber volunteers who make up the Scholarship Selection Committee:
- Katherine O’Hearn, Crozier & Associates Inc.
- Ron Hudson
- Mark Williams, Milton Public Library
- Carolyn Hawthorn, Wilfrid Laurier University
- Teresa Fujarczuk, Granite Ridge Golf Club